Olga Marcinkowska is an Associate at Queritius.
She previously worked for a Magic Circle law firm where she was a member of the Energy and Infrastructure and Dispute Resolution teams.Load more
- Olga was counsel to a European manufacturer in multimillion-euro arbitration proceedings conducted under SCC Rules in connection with an international contract for delivery.
- She was counsel acting on behalf of a Polish SPV in domestic ad hoc arbitral proceedings in connection with an infrastructure concession agreement commenced under UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules.
ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Olga worked with a team advising a French fund and a Spanish company on a Public-Private Partnership for a Waste-to-Energy project in Poland aimed at ensuring the management of the combustible portion of municipal waste.
- She was involved in advising the EBRD and one of Poland’s largest banks on financing of a 200 MW portfolio of wind and solar projects in Poland.
- M.A. in law, University of Silesia, Katowice, 2019
- B.A. in Polish-English-Arabic Translation and Interpreting, University of Silesia, Katowice, 2018