Lili Hanna Fehér
Lili Hanna Fehér is an Associate at Queritius. She focuses on private international law and international arbitration.
Lili has experience involving both commercial and investment arbitrations and has previously worked on cases administered by the Vienna International Arbitration Centre (VIAC), the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), and the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID).
Lili is currently training to become a solicitor of England and Wales. She completed her LL.B. at University College London and holds an LL.M. in International Business Law from the Central European University in Vienna.Load more
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE | COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION
- Counsel to a financial institution in relation to a securities arbitration administered under the VIAC rules.
- Counsel to a biotechnology company in a post-M&A dispute administered under the VIAC rules.
- Counsel to a company specializing in advertising in an arbitration under a Bilateral Investment Treaty, administered by ICSID.
- Advising an investment fund in relation to the defence against an action for the annulment of an ICSID award.
- Adjudicating Actions of EU Institutions in ICSID Proceedings: comment of PNB Banka v Latvia, EFILA Blog, 2023
- Awarding Damages Flexibly … or Painting with a Broad Brush, Voelkerrechtsblog, 2022
- LL.M., Central European University, 2022
- LL.B., University College London, 2021