Zrinka Mustafa Prelić
- Young Croatian Arbitration Practitioners (Co-chair) (2022-present)
- ICC Croatia Arbitration Commission (Member) (2023-present)
- Young ICCA Mentoring Programme (2022-2023)
- Arbitrator Intelligence (2018-2022)
Zrinka is an Associate at Queritius. She focuses on arbitration and litigation.
Before joining Queritius, she worked in leading Croatian law firms on M&A, real estate, energy, and dispute resolution. Zrinka primarily is focused on representing and advising domestic and foreign companies in the resolution of disputes in civil proceedings before commercial courts and in arbitration, as well as in enforcement and bankruptcy proceedings. She completed her LL.M at Pennsylvania State University, Penn State Law, while focusing her studies on international commercial litigation and arbitration.
Zrinka is a co-chair of the Young Croatian Arbitration Practitioners and a member of the ICC Croatia arbitration commission. She is often a speaker and organiser of conferences and events related to arbitration. She was an active member within the Arbitrator Intelligence and a Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot enthusiast.Load more
- Representing a shareholder in an arbitration for damages and payment under a put-option agreement before the Croatian Permanent Court of Arbitration
- Representing a Croatian buyout and receivables management company against its debtor in an arbitration before the Croatian Permanent Court of Arbitration over the performance of contractual obligations
- Representing a Polish shareholder in an interim measure procedure under Zagreb Rules over the decision to refrain from exercising a put option and share-pledge agreement in a Croatian maritime traffic and port services company
- Representing a Croatian gas import company against the state-owned energy corporation responsible for the majority of pipeline gas exports to the EU, including Croatia, in relation to a claim for prohibition from making payment under a bank guarantee in an interim measure procedure
- Representing a Swiss oil trader in a dispute with the Croatian manager of an oil pipeline and storage system over the handover of the stored oil and damages in relation to international sanctions
- Representing a custodian bank and securities service company in two litigations for the determination of claims that were challenged in extraordinary administration proceedings opened against one of the largest Croatian businesses and a major national employer
- Representing a Croatian buyout and receivables management company with its debtor in numerous litigations over the collection of damages, breach of contractual obligations, mortgage rights, buy-back rights, real estate and project development
- Counsel to a Croatian power plant installation provider in a dispute for damages arising out of an improperly secured construction site.
- Representing a British air carrier in multiple misdemeanour proceedings concerning breach of the Croatian State Border Control Act
- M., Pennsylvania State University, Penn State Law, 2017
- B., University of Zagreb, Faculty of Law, 2012