Bohdan Prybora is an Associate at Queritius.
He focuses on private international law, cross-border and domestic litigation and international commercial arbitration. He assists clients in commercial, insolvency, corporate, and banking and finance issues.Load more
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE | INVESTMENT TREATY ARBITRATION
- Advising an investor in an UNCITRAL arbitration under the Ukraine-Russian Federation BIT over the alleged taking of shares in a Ukrainian company.
- Acting for an international equipment producer against a major Ukrainian nuclear power-generation company in an arbitration proceeding under ICAC rules.
- Acting for an international equipment producer against a major Ukrainian nuclear power-generation company in an arbitration proceeding under VIAC Rules of Arbitration (Vienna Rules).
- Acting for a global hedge fund in a dispute with a Ukrainian company for the recovery of interest under a loan agreement before Ukrainian courts.
- Advising a global financial institution and a well-known international financial organisation in a series of court proceedings concerning the insolvency of Ukrainian sureties that belong to one of the leading East European steel producers.
- Advising Dutch individuals on questions of Ukrainian law for the purposes of court proceedings in the Netherlands.
- Advising a Ukrainian subsidiary of a global bank in a dispute with a dismissed member of the management board seeking reinstatement.
- Representing an international financial organisation in a dispute regarding the collection of a debt from a Ukrainian company through an out-of-court procedure.
- Acting for an international shipping company in an administrative claim on challenging the blocking of its vessel in a Ukrainian seaport.
- Acting for a protestor who was captured and tortured by the police after his participation in the Euromaidan revolution (Revolution of Dignity) in 2014, in the criminal proceedings brought against the police officers.
- MA in International Law and Translation, Institute of International Relations of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine, 2021